So, last month I had a need for a part that I just could not get. Not that it was too expensive, it was just unavailable. I was able to find a used 3D printer locally, and decided that it was time for me to take action. I have made some modifications to the printer to make it easier to use, more accurate, and more capable. It’s been a long time coming, and waiting.
I have been working with Raspberry Pi's for some time now, and I have decided that the APRS iGates in my area are somewhat lacking in their abilities to TX/RX packets. I have been loosing packets, and responces from other APRS users. Its not that the local iGates are disfunctional, its just that where we are, the landscape really affects propogation and thus the transport of beacons.
So, the old website was lacking in every way. It was outdated, disfuntional, and just not a happy place. Too many attempts to clean it up led to too much mixed coad, and incompatable modules. So this is the resurrection of the website, and a chance a new way to organize my life online. Info, data, updates, and just what Im doing will all be here.