So, last month I had a need for a part that I just could not get. Not that it was too expensive, it was just unavailable. I was able to find a used 3D printer locally, and decided that it was time for me to take action. I have made some modifications to the printer to make it easier to use, more accurate, and more capable. It’s been a long time coming, and waiting. I have learned a LOT from this machine, and the software to go with it. Some prints have turned out great, others not so much. The ones I have designed have been 50/50 at best... which is pretty good, since the last time I used CAD software was back in the early '90s when Autocad was still a black screen, yellow/orange lines and a command line. lol.